Endress and Hauser Proline Promag 51P Electromagnetic flowmeter
Promag P is the preferred sensor for applications with highest requirements in a multitude of industries. Combined with the proven Promag 51 transmitter with push buttons, Promag 51P offers highly accurate measurement of liquids. Promag 51P is dedicated for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures. it will be the preferred solution for customers needing custody transfer measurement. Promag 51P is available in a compact or remote version.
- Versatile applications – wide variety of wetted materials
- Energy-saving flow measurement – no pressure loss due to cross-section constriction
- Quality – designed for custody transfer; featuring worldwide recognized metrological approvals
- Safe operation – display provides easy readable process information
- Fully industry compliant – IEC/EN/NAMUR
- Maintenance-free – no moving parts
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- The measuring principle is virtually independent of pressure, density, temperature and viscosity
- Dedicated for chemical and process applications with corrosive liquids and high medium temperatures.
- Nominal diameter: max. DN 600 (24″)
- All common Ex approvals
- Liner made of PTFE or PFA
- Transmitter certified to MI-001
- Device in compact or remote version